This policy describes how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information when you visit our website or perform a transaction.
Allen’s Lot Maintenance, Inc, we adhere to all state-level, federal, and international online privacy laws applicable to our industry.
We may also update this policy in the future for operational, legal, and other reasons.
Data We Collect
We collect your Personal Information to provide you with our products/services and also to recommend other products we believe you might find useful. To that end, we collect your:
- Device Information (including browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies)
- Order Information (including your name, address, payment information, email address, and phone number)
Note: Cookies are bits of information extracted from the websites you visit and stored on your hard drive. You may disable cookies, but this may result in a less than optimal website experience.
How We Use Your Data
Our primary purpose in collecting data is to provide you with our products or services. Other ways in which we may use your Personal Information include:
- Communicating with you
- Screening orders for risk or fraud
- Providing information or advertising related to our products or services
- Improving and optimizing our website and general business practices
We may also inform you of how we use your data before or at the time of collecting information.
Sharing Your Data
Contact to Allen's Lot Maintnance
You can always reach us for complaints, suggestions, or learning more about our privacy practices at firstname.lastname@example.org